Spiral-welded steel tubes for structures, quay wall constructions and other foundation projects.
The most important applications are:
- Combined walls, dolphins and mooring posts
- Foundation and anchor piles
- Struts for the support of sheet pile walls
- Pillars for bridges
The tubes can be delivered as complete end products such as piles with interlocks for combiwalls, struts with connection plates, etc.
- Nominal exterior diameters: 864 mm to 3000 mm
- Wall thickness: 10 mm to 25 mm
- Length, without butt-weld: up to 49 m
- According to EN 10219-1 1997: S 235, S 275 and S 355
- According to API 5L: Grade B to X-70
- Other steel grades can be delivered on request