Similar to a construction game, GASCOGNE may be bended as you wish. It allows the juxtaposition variations, the refining or assertion of the façades layouts. With glass, GASCOGNE highlight a contemporary architecture in which light is the rhythm.
GASCOGNE is available in stainless steel, precoated galvanized sheets with a minimum thickness of 1mm.
WIth its matt, brushed or glossy surface it is used for decorative cladding and double skin façades.
Fixed onto an adjusted frame, Gascogne is designed to be mounted vertically or horizontally. This is achieved by fitting the male part into the female part. The latter is fixed with an invisible fastening.
The recommended maximum sheet length is 1,50m.
thickness: min (mm): 1
weight (kg/m²): 12,9
- galvanized, according to P 34-310 - grade: S 320 GD + Z 225.
pre-laquered HD 25, THD 35, PVDF 35, DURANAR XL or XL PLUS 50 to 60 µm according to P 34-301.
pos-tlaquered by POLYESTER powdering according to NF P 24-351.
- stainless, grade X5 Cr Ni 18-10 or X2 Cr Ni Mo 17-12-2 according to NF EN 10088-2, matt, brushed or glossy.
2) Colour and surface:
- pre-laquered and pearl-finished steel: COLORISSIME ACF colour chart
- post-laquered steel by powdering: RAL colour chart
Consult us for feasability
- construction: 300 mm 1 mm.
- max. length:1000 mm to 500 mm maximum +0 / -3 mm
- height: 75 mm + 0 / -1 mm
GASCOGNE can also be supplied in the following, non-standard dimensions:
- Length < 300 mm.
- Length < 1000 mm.
- Length up to 7200 mm.