|ArcelorMittal Technotron - website|
TS: hexagon meshes
Dimensions TS mesh:
- Lenghth: 45-115mm
- Width: 13-58mm
- Steel thickness: 1,5-3mm
- unalloyed steel qualitative (DC01, DC 04, DD 11 etc.);
- unalloyed steel with higher resistance to atmospheric corrosion (Corten etc.);
- corrosion-proof and fireproof steel (1.4301, 1.4845);
- metal plate galvanized electroplated (DX51D – DX53D);
- nonferrous metal and its alloy (brass, bronze, copper, titanium, zinc etc.).
Dimensional Norm VP426305
Technical Delivery Regulations VP42 0205
– Additionally straightened;
– Rolled expanded metal- suitable and budget-prices substitution of punched expanded metal;
– With additional hot galvanized surface finish (min. mesh size A=42 mm, the plate thick. S=1,5mm);
– Generally straightened;
– end cutted, not end cutted, inflexion according to required form.
Attention: Please consult us for availability and minimum order quantity.
|Examples of Expanded Metal - TS|
Expanded metal is a very elegant and sophisticated material that can be used in architecture for interiors, exteriors and construction.
– Various architectural elements
– Floor framings
– Suspension Ceiling Grid