|Stainless steel - Material sheet|
Welded stainless steel pipes
Its mastery of TIG, plasma, laser and induction welding techniques gives ArcelorMittal Stainless Tubes Europe the ability to offer a vast range of round or profiled tubes.
The tubes are manufactured in accordance with the principal standards in force:
French reference standards: NFA A 49-647, NFA A 49-249, ...
German reference standards: DIN 11850, DIN 17455
American reference standards: ASTM A312, ASTM A249, ASTM A269...
International and european standards : ISO 2037, EN 10217-7
Tubes can be delivered in a variety of polished surface states: pickled, brushed, polished, mirror polished and with various executions: bright annealed, inside bead rolled, inside bead removed.
Tubes are usually delivered with standard length 6 m. On request, length can be fixed up to 22 m.
|Rounds product range|
|Squares and rectangles products range|
The pipes are manufactured according to a very large range of ferritic, austenitic and heat resisting stainless steel.
NEW "NICKEL-FREE" STAINLESS STEEL
ArcelorMittal Stainless Tubes Europe has responded to the 'Nickel crisis' over the last year by introducing the Nickel-free KARA - K41 stainless steel pipe.
The Nickel-free KARA - K41 was developed in collaboration with ArcelorMittal Stainless Europe . Laboratory tests prove that the KARA - K41 stainless steel can be utilized in no less than 80% of ornamental applications today supplied in 304 austenitic grades.
The advantages of this high-quality cost-effective all-purpose tube are as follows:
- The KARA - K41 stainless steel is Nickel-free therefore the price variations experienced recently with nickel products are no longer a factor.
- Its high composition percentage of Chrome along with contents of Titanium and Niobium provides excellent resistance to pitting and intergranular corrosion.
- With its Nickel-free composition it has low thermal expansion and there is no risk of stress corrosion cracking.
- The contents of Titanium make it highly suitable for surfacing work, polishing and mirror polishing.
- With its state-of-the-art chemical composition it is also highly suitable for cutting and bending work.
The product is already available from stock.
|KARA - Production of ferritic stainless steel welded tubes|